If this is your first time and you are not currently
registered for e-payments for a TFPA policy:
- Select ‘Make a One Time Payment’ option to the right where you will be
prompted to enter your UserID and Password to login and set up your epayment
- You can find the details of your UserID and initial Password in the email
that you received when your agent completed the application process
(Please note that UserID is referred to as username in the email.)
- If you cannot locate the email or UserID/Password in the email, please
contact your agent who will help you with your UserID and initial Password.
- Once logged in, you will be asked to reset your password and set up security
information. This will become your new password.
- You will be presented with the statements due for payment.
- Please select the statement and follow the instructions on the
screen to make the payment. You will be asked to provide bank
account details, and you will have the option to save your information
for future payments.
- Please note that the TFPA policy will not be issued until the down payment
If you have already registered for e-payment:
- Select the ‘Make a One Time Payment’ option to the right and log into
your account with your UserID and password.
- If you forgot your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ on the e-payment
login page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with the statements due for payment
- please select the statement.