TFPA Policy Renewal Changes Implemented

We continuously seek to identify enhancements in TFPA’s technology to better serve agents and policyholders. On Friday, April 12, our technical teams began the process of migrating policy renewals to our new […]

Read More

Submit and Manage TFPA Policies and Claims


New Agents

Before you can submit applications to Texas FAIR Plan Association, you must register.


Training Center

Courses and job aids for TFPA agents.