Thank you for your patience as we respond to the impacts of this week’s winter storms. We are working to resume normal business operations as soon as possible and hope to be able to do so on Monday. We have also cancelled the February 22 TFPA Governing Committee meeting.
Like many others across the state, our operations have been affected by ongoing power and internet outages. We recently secured fuel for our backup generator and are actively working to bring the TFPA Agent Gateway and Claims Center back online. This is a multi-step process and is subject to internet availability.
We will post another update on Monday to share the status of these efforts. In the meantime, we wish you and your loved ones warmth and safety.
What services are currently available?
- Our claims call center is taking calls at (800) 979-6440.
- Our claims team is contacting policyholders when and where that is possible. However, due to power, internet, and technology constraints, please expect delays in on-site inspections and claims processing times.
- We are accepting premium payments at our Policy Premium Payment Mailing Address. Because our systems are currently unavailable, these payments will not be reflected on policies until systems come back online.
What services are NOT available?
- The TFPA Agent Gateway and Claims Center systems are offline.
- This means agents will be unable to submit new policies, change policies, inquire about the status of a policy, print Declarations pages, submit claims, or view the status of a claim.
- Calls made directly to TFPA phone numbers will not connect.
- You can still report a claim by calling (800) 979-6440.
- Emails may not be answered until power is restored in Austin and surrounding areas.