To better serve TFPA agents and policyholders, we are continuing efforts to enhance our technology. Agents have been working in our new Agent Gateway Portal for new business since late October. Effective April 15, 2019, we will also provide agents with the ability to manage policy renewals in the new Agent Gateway Portal.
The impact on the way agents do business today is minimal. Agents will continue to work in two systems for a while.
Some highlights related to managing renewals in the new system include:
- Ability to view upcoming renewals 60 days before expiration.
- Ability to see and track the status of renewals.
- Ability to view coverages before renewal to determine any changes required.
Active policies in the legacy system are eligible for migration to the new system. It is essential that you know the following about this process:
- Policies not requiring requalification will migrate to the new system 60 days before renewal.
- Policies requiring requalification will need an agent’s action in the legacy system as they do today. Once requalified by the agent, the policy will migrate to the new system.
Training webinars will be available to agents in April. Registration invitations with specific dates and times will be sent shortly before the training sessions. In the meantime, please at reach out to us at email@example.com or give us a call at (800) 979-6440.