We continuously seek to identify enhancements in TFPA’s technology to better serve agents and policyholders. On Friday, April 12, our technical teams began the process of migrating policy renewals to our new system, Agent Gateway. Adding the renewal process is the final of several significant features of the upgrade.
As of Monday, April 15, agents must go through a new process to transact policy renewals with a renewal effective date on or after June 13, 2019. Click here to understand the process.
We appreciate those who attended our agent training webinars. Some good questions and points came from those sessions. As a reminder, the following points are essential:
- Requalify renewals as soon as possible
- Valid policyholder email addresses are required for e-payment communications
- Deadlines are important
- Renewal offer expires 10 days after expiration of current policy term
- Premiums received after the renewal offer expires will be returned—if coverage is still desired, a new application must be submitted to TFPA
- All renewal changes must be completed through TFPA Underwriting by 35 days prior to the renewal effective date
Thank you for your patience as our teams worked to deliver this final major component of the new TFPA system. We are here to help you if you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 979-6443.
Information regarding policy renewals can also be found in our online agent training center, including a recording of this week’s webinar, the training presentation, and the renewal timeline infographic.