We take our responsibility to protect policyholder and agent information seriously. That is why we will begin using secure emails on Monday, November 12.
What agents need to know:
- Most emails you receive from Texas FAIR Plan Association will NOT be secure because it is rare that any type of sensitive information needs to be communicated via email.
- This does not apply to system-generated emails.
- We will use secure emails when it is necessary to send tax identification, social security, driver license, and bank account numbers.
- The use of secure emails begins Monday, November 12.
What to do if you receive a secure email from us:
- Click the link in the email. It will generate a separate email containing a one-time passcode.
- You will use that passcode to open the original email. You will not have to type it in again when replying or engaging in the email thread.
- Only you and the email addresses in the “To” and “From” fields can access the email content.
- The email content cannot be copied, printed, or forwarded. Click here to read more about our recommended approach to opening a secure email.
We realize taking this extra protective measure could be an inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.
If you have any questions, please call 800-979-6440 or direct questions or requests for assistance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.