TFPA is pleased to announce that our new and improved system is now live! Agents and policyholders will benefit from the user-friendliness of the system.
Agents, please be aware:
- The new TFPA system username is your email address. Please login to Agent Gateway using your email address that is on file with TFPA.
- If you are the Primary Contact for your agency, please be aware you were sent an email providing a link and instructions to establish a password to access our new Agent Gateway portal. The recipient of the email will be responsible for establishing additional users within their agencies. If you did not receive this email, please contact Agent Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance, please visit our Training Center for job aids on Setting Passwords and Adding Users in Agent Gateway.
- If multiple users access Agent Gateway on one computer in your agency, you may be “caught in a loop” and the system may not allow you to continue. Please clear the cache on your computer and log in again. Details on how to clear your cache are included at the bottom of this page.
We anticipate you may have some additional questions. Please visit our frequently asked questions page for more information.
Support Is Here for You
Our representatives are available by phone to address any issues you encounter in the use of the new system. We encourage you to log in and browse the system to get a better feel for its functionality and features. If you run into any errors or have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 800-979-6440 and a member of our support team will offer you real time assistance.
You can also direct questions or requests for assistance by email at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance as, together, we work through any unique challenges that may come as part of this new system implementation, and for your help in making this a smooth transition as possible.
Clearing Your Browser's Cache
Clearing cache in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data
Clearing cache on Internet Explorer:
- Click on the cog-symbol in the upper right corner of the browser and open the menu "Extras"
Select the item "Internet options"
- In the tab "General" you can find a section "Browser history." When you click on the button "Delete" a new Window opens
- Remove all checks despite the selection "temporary internet and website data"
- Click on the button "Delete" to empty the browser cache. In comparison to other browsers there is no option to select the time period. You'll delete all cache data.
- Reload the page