On February 17, agents who are registered with both TFPA and TWIA:
- Will be assigned a new TFPA username
- Will need to reset their TFPA password
- Will need to reset their TWIA password
Until then, impacted agents should continue to use their current username and passwords. New usernames will be emailed to agents.
Account Impacts At a Glance
Impacts for agents who are registered with both TFPA and TWIA.
TFPA Login Information after February 17
- Username: Your new TFPA username will be the same as your current username, but with “TFPA” added to the front. Usernames are not case-sensitive.
- Password: You will need to reset the password associated with your TFPA account. Use the “Forgot Password” button on the login page.
TWIA Login Information after February 17
- Username: Your TWIA username will not change.
- Password: You will need to reset the password associated with your TWIA account. Use the “Forgot Password” button on the new login page, when it becomes available.
Reason for the Changes
We are upgrading our systems to strengthen their security and streamline processes shared by both TFPA and TWIA. This includes launching a new login page for the TWIA Agent Portal. To ensure continued access to their TFPA and TWIA accounts, agents will need different usernames.
If you have any questions or concerns, our Policy Services team is here to help. Contact us at email@example.com or (800) 979-6440. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.